WTS Box Elder Burl Grips

Help Support Ruger Forum:

LSCG

Buckeye
I have two extra sets of Box Elder Burl 1911 grips for sale.

set #1

really outstanding colors in this set!

they are full size, standard thickness and they have beveled bottoms and the MSH pin cut.

price is $140 SOLD!!!

set #2

they are full size, standard thickness and they have beveled bottoms and the MSH pin cut.

price is $120 SOLD!!!!

adam12

Single-Sixer
I got a pair of these you made on my lil Ruger Bearcat Shopkeeper -0 Beautiful! I think it's my favorite grip wood, and who'd a thunk it years ago when all I favored in wood grips was French Walnut and CocoBolo and the like. Really conservative stuff. Then I got introduced to this wild wacky wood and my eyes bugged outta my head and to see a beautifully sculpted pair of grips on a handgun, well now.........it's truly sublime!

LSCG

Buckeye
tazbigdog said:
Beautiful!!!!

thanks Jeff!

adam12 said:
I got a pair of these you made on my lil Ruger Bearcat Shopkeeper -0 Beautiful! I think it's my favorite grip wood, and who'd a thunk it years ago when all I favored in wood grips was French Walnut and CocoBolo and the like. Really conservative stuff. Then I got introduced to this wild wacky wood and my eyes bugged outta my head and to see a beautifully sculpted pair of grips on a handgun, well now.........it's truly sublime!

I remember that set! the blanks I used on yours actually came out of the same batch as the first set in this thread. they were pretty close to matching if I remember correctly. :)

Latest posts