WTB- Vaquero Sheriff 357mag

Help Support Ruger Forum:

SHOOTER

Buckeye
Looking for a Vaquero KBNV-33-SI (original / old style) Sheriff in 357mag!!! Please contact me if you have one for sale!

JPGLSG

Blackhawk
Contact BarleyCorn Outfitters, Matt, Export, PA he has two older models, 357, 4-sale now, no box or papers.

www.barleycornoutfitters.com

SHOOTER

Buckeye
JPGLSG said:
Contact BarleyCorn Outfitters, Matt, Export, PA he has two older models, 357, 4-sale now, no box or papers.

http://www.barleycornoutfitters.com

Not sheriff Models....

JPGLSG

Blackhawk
Shooter are you talking about the ones on the GB site. He has them listed as 3 & 3/4 inch brl lth polished SS, Sheriff Models.

What are they ??

The Sturminator

Single-Sixer
JPGLSG said:
Shooter are you talking about the ones on the GB site. He has them listed as 3 & 3/4 inch brl lth polished SS, Sheriff Models.

What are they ??

Auction # 359175612

Them's are them's....I wish I had some extra cash, I'd go all in on the other one somehow, SHOOTER. Good luck in your search, mighty fine choice of stainless to hunt down.

JPGLSG

Blackhawk
Shooter...I am looking at five now, two High Gloss SS and three Case Color & Blue all new in the box two diget prefix. It is all or nothing and the price is firm at $5K. I'm short or can't afford and don't need them all as well. However, where am I to find this again. I have several 45 Colt in the Sheriff's model, how many does a man need to be enough??

JPGLSG

Blackhawk
All five are 357's. Would you take a SS if I buy all five?? $1K plus ship to your location.