WTB; Ruger factory dog collar

Help Support Ruger Forum:

contender

Ruger Guru
Miss Penny has a new co-worker who has a dog named "Ruger." She would like to find a dog collar that Ruger made in the last few years. Anybody got one for sale? Miss Penny would like to get it for her, as this young lady is the only other "gun girl" in her office. The dog's birthday is approaching & she'd love to get it soon.
PM me if you have one.

Shootsomething1

Single-Sixer
If they are out there, I would love to find a source also. Not trying to hi-jack this post at all, but if someone is still making them I would love to know. My big boy needs his name around his neck.

Chief 101

Hunter
they came in different sizes...I bought one for a friend with a lab named Ruger, I will check to see if it has been used. This one is the Large one.

Chief 101

Hunter
will do, should know this week, it cost 10 bucks so that is the price if I do find it unused...

Ty, In the event you can't find any Ruger factory collars in time, you can get monogrammed dog collars with at least the name "Ruger" from Amazon.com and LLBean.com. in diferent sizes and colors. Just a fallback suggestion. I got one for my dog Ruger from LLBean.com. with name and Tel. #.

RandyM

Bearcat
I have ordered custom dog collars from fosters and smith, you can pick the color, width, monogram stitching. I have my dogs name and my cell phone number on it, my dog got out of the yard one night, I work shift work, the animal control officer was able to call me, and put my dog back in the yard, good guy.
http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=3307+4+45+9063&pcatid=9063

Don't know if you're still looking for a Ruger dog collar, Ty, but shopruger.com added a Ruger collar and leash last week. FYI.
http://shopruger.com/Dog-Collar/productinfo/2502/