WTB - Ruger Brass Padlocks

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Looking for 4 to 6 of the Ruger Brass Padlocks from several years back. These are fairly small in size. I believe there were two sizes and the ones I'm looking for are the larger of the two (the brass body is approx. 1" tall) and the smaller version (the brass body is approx. 3/4" tall). If you have some you can let go of let me know what you want for them.

Thanks.
Gary

milgunsguy

Bearcat
I last bought a new Ruger pistol in 1999.

At that time, they came in a grey plastic clamshell case with a miniature brass padlock included inside. The lock went through two holes in the case to secure it shut when closed.

gunpoorboy

Single-Sixer
Darn, I thought I had one in my parts drawer for you. It's a brass lock about an inch high with three really small keys. Turns out it's a North American Arms padlock.

Darn.

Rusty W

Single-Sixer
Thought I had 4. Turns out I have one small, one a little bigger and 2 of some type I don't even know.
They've been in a drawer for years & could use a little semi chrome if they're for show. Which'a 1 ya need? all?

snake803

Single-Sixer
I have five of the smaller type..new in their boxes .. I need to get $10 a piece for them ..If you want all 5, I'll cover the shipping...
JIM...............