Where's the best deal on a 5 1/2" redhawk?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

teddy12b

Bearcat
I've kept my eyes open for a 5 1/2" redhawk 44mag for over a year now. I'd really like to buy one, preferably used to save a few bucks, but I'd be happy with a new one also.

Where is the best deal on the internet or local shop?

Whats a fair price for this revolver brand new, and used?

Thanks for the help!

Redstick

Single-Sixer
Sending a PM of an EXCELLENT deal for you... I think you prob'ly owe me a cold one fer this!!! :wink:

dougader

Hunter
I bought a nice used one last year for $400 in a shop in Clackamas, Oregon. The trigger felt as though someone did a nice trigger job on it. Mine was in 45 Colt.

BearStopper

Blackhawk
I paid 599.00 for a LNIB stainless 44 Magnum 5 1/2" recently in Southern Oregon for precisely the reason you stated...they are hard to get in that barrel length so I bit the bullet and bought the first one I could get my hands on. I have not been disappointed one bit as it is accurate and doubles nicely as a sledge hammer when needed :wink:. I see one in a Norrthern California shop in my travels, its a blued model 5 1/2" 44 magnum....brand spankin new but the price is ridiculous at almost $800.00

teddy12b

Bearcat
Redstick":2h4hq7c1 said:
Sending a PM of an EXCELLENT deal for you... I think you prob'ly owe me a cold one fer this!!! :wink:

I looked that up and I'm already maxed out on how many forums I want to be registered at. I'd be curious about how old that gun is and if he had any pictures, but I've got to quit registering on every forum.

Latest posts