Well, not Rugers but I want to show them off

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Like title says, not Rugers but IMHO the refub came out pretty good.

I Cerakoted the frame and the slide. Then on both I replaced the sights, installed an extended slide release and magazine release, installed a 3.5# connector, new recoil spring and SS guide rod and grip plug. I traded for the now green one and was thinking about selling it but now I don't know :D .

This one is ACU Green over OD Green. It is a G22 (.40 S&W) and considered a Gen2 but because of its mfg date, it basically is a Gen3 without finger grooves and rail. I put fiber optic sights on this one:

This one is Blue Titanium over Sniper Gray. It is a G22 and is a Gen3. I put XS Big Dot Tritium sights on this one.

(sorry, need to take a better picture of these sights)

DixieBoy said:
In my opinion, the way you set up the sights of the first pistol, with the red fiber optics up front, and green
lite pipes in the rear sight ... that makes for one heck of a fast acquisition of your sight picture in a semi-auto
pistol. Does the job, and looks downright festive around Christmas season too! - DixieBoy

It does make for a fast acquisition and in bright light they really glow (like Rudolphs nose :mrgreen: ). The XS Big Dot is really good also, very easy to pick up and get on target. The picture needs to be replaced with a better one to show how good it is. I'm going to reshoot it today and post the clearer pic.