Value of Bisley SS 5/5" .357mag KRBN-355W

Help Support Ruger Forum:

QB

Single-Sixer
Was wondering what a decent price is on a NIB/ANIB KRBN-355W is.

I'm still trying to decide between it and the KBN34 that is 4 5/8 but not a Bisley. And then there's still the Bisley Vaquero 5.5" high gloss SS.

Thanks

BlkHawk73

Hunter
I've seen them range from $425 upwards of $600+ All boils down to what it's worth to YOU. ;) Mysuggestion...go for the Bisley! 8)

QB

Single-Sixer
Well this one would be over $700 with shipping and FFL fees. I should probably wait, especially since I just ordered the KBN-34 SS 4 5/8" barrel.

Thanks for the pricing information. I really want that gun but need to start being smart about what I purchase and what price I pay.

QB

Single-Sixer
I would LOVE to "Bisley" the one I just ordered and maybe even my 357/9mm convertible.

I'll search the forum to see if I can find what all is involved. Thanks for the suggestion.

I really do prefer the 4 5/8" barrel but like the Bisley grip.

BlkHawk73

Hunter
Bisley grip frame
Bisley hammer
Bisley trigger
trigger retaining pin
grip locator pin
upper grip frame screws are hex head on the Bisley

If the host has the internal locking device, a new hammer spring, hammer strut and hammer strut seat are needed.

The grip frame will be in raw form and need to be fit to the cylinder frame and finished. I lack the patience so I send mine to John Gallagher. $80 or so to fit the parts and then whatever finish you want done. parts available from Brownell's or Midway in the raw but you can occasionally find them for sale here in the classifieds which could save a bit of $.

robertkirksey

Blackhawk
There were only 500 KRBN-355Ws made. If evenly divided, only 10 per state. They will always be desirable. A parts gun will always be a parts gun. Robert

QB

Single-Sixer
Well that's true. I guess the price is just a little too high for the 355W, maybe I'll run across one that's a little more reasonable. It's just going to be a range gun along with several others. If it was for sale locally where I could take a good look at it I'd probably pay the price.

ADP3

Single-Sixer
You won't go wrong with a KBN34. I picked up two current production KBN34s in the last few months and they are really nice revolvers. They both will shoot under an inch at 25 yds. with several loads. They ran $529 and are woth every penny. Most distributors have them in stock right now.

Best Regards,
ADP3