UPDATE!!!Raffle to support youth shooting--best raffle ever.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

ohnomrbillk

Single-Sixer
I'm in for 5.

My school stopped the rifle team before I got there. Hoping to help someone get an experience I missed out on.

If I were to win, I'll cover shipping.

SK

Single-Sixer
ohnomrbillk said:
I'm in for 5.

My school stopped the rifle team before I got there. Hoping to help someone get an experience I missed out on.

If I were to win, I'll cover shipping.
That's fantastic--I think I just sent a paypal invoice?
Only 10 tickets left

VernTMG

Single-Sixer
If there are tickets left I would like 2 please. P.M. me the info needed to get the money sent for the kids so they can start punchin holes. Thanks for the opportunity to help.

VernTMG

Single-Sixer
Are these tickets still avaliable? I posted on here almost 2 weeks ago and nothing back. Just bringing it to the top I will also P.M. SK

SK

Single-Sixer
On behalf of myself and all the cadets, I first want to say THANK YOU all so much for supporting youth shooting. I wanted to update the forum on the raffle. We had a gentlemen win the raffle and graciously donate them back to us. He would prefer to remain anonymous, but I can say he is a member of the Ruger Forum. We are so grateful we have decided to sell these and put the money towards equipment and supplies for the kids. We will post them here at a greatly reduced price only for Ruger Forum members. If no takers here we will most likely list them on an auction site. You can find all the info and photos on this thread. We would like to keep the set together as they are consecutive serial#'s. But we could split them up of two buyers here committed. The MSRP for the each is approximately $2599, and the street price seems to be $2199 if you can find them. We would like to offer the set here for $3500, or $1750 each. That would include shipping to your FFL.