Uhh... maybe I missed the memo?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

How do you feel about the P90 being discontinued?

• It's about time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only if another alloy .45ACP is in the wings to replace it

• No!!! It's a classic!

• Total voters

HardtAttack

Bearcat
I just came from the Ruger website & immediately noticed that the P90 is no longer listed or even shown on the site...

...if it's true that it's discontinued, that's a shame & would really suck!

HardtAttack

revhigh

Hawkeye
It's a good gun, but by no means a classic. Unless your standards of a classic are very low.

1911's are classics ... Browning High Powers are classics .... the P90's are just very good guns. :D

It's time to let them go ... there's plenty around, and they can easily be procured if you want one.

REV

khutch

Bearcat
Gunsby_Blazen said:
i guess a new .45 is going to be coming out....
i haven't heard any news about it though.....

Some have suggested that the NRA show in May is a likely time for an announcement. As good a guess as any, I suppose. I'd really be surprised if the next 45 were anything other than an SR45....

Ken

Billinator

Bearcat
I would like to see them come out with another aluminum framed .45, but lighter weight. I think Ruger is pretty much going to go plastic though....If they had of refined the p90 a little more, I might of bought one, was looking at the Cabelas SS one. I think they might still have some....

Colonel Daddy

Buckeye
Whaaaat? I best be on the lookout for another one.....or two :(
As a single action shooter for many years, I didn't want to try and remember the levers, switches, buttons, rails and all sorts of other bells and whistles before it would go 'bang' when I decided to carry an auto loader and definitly didn't want a DAO! The KP90DC fit the bill perfectly for me. Also, I could rack the slide with ease. With my hands I couldn't do that with many of the 45's on the market.
P90 too heavy? Not until the day I can't get around any at all!

Gunsby_Blazen

Single-Sixer
i heard the rumors too...
i am guess it would follow the SR trend of striker fired pistols...

who knows, we will find out....
(and they still got the P345, which is kind SR-ish)

BulkAmmo

Bearcat
I was a bit bummed by the lose of the P series. It's probably time for Ruger to offers something new given the life cycles of average firearms.

I doubt it will happen but I would love to see a alloy framed Ruger offered. It seems like Ruger is going full striker fired polymer, but I would be more interested a new alloy frame firearm over the SR series.

Latest posts