Tommygun

Help Support Ruger Forum:

hdxr750

Single-Sixer
For those of you that know Tom, You should say a prayer for him tonight. I got to speak to his Son and Tom today and I fear that he will not overcome this Illness. My prayers are with Tom.

Cholo

Staff member
I don't know Tom, but I really like his enthusiasm for collecting. My prayers and thoughts for Tom, his family and loved ones, and his many friends...

radicalrod

Hunter
hdxr750 said:
For those of you that know Tom, You should say a prayer for him tonight. I got to speak to his Son and Tom today and I fear that he will not overcome this Illness. My prayers are with Tom.

Sad to say I agree.....I left him a message today and he did return my call....he was upbeat as he could be...

But it sure doesn't sound like the way I want things to go.....my friend TOMMYGUN.......RR

Prayers from here Tom and I had the longest bidding war on GB over BH #139 must have gone on for 2 1/2 hrs we didn't know each other then we finally met in Harrisburg Pa

Gramps

flattop44

Buckeye
One of our fellow RF members is battling some very serious health issues and needs our support and prayers. Please, everyone take time to remember him and pray for his full recovery.
FT44/ Bill

Sorry to hear this news. Tom and I have been discussing .357 Flattops here of late when he told me he was having some tests done. It saddens me to read this. I send my thoughts and prayers your way Tom.

contender

Ruger Guru
Having met Tom a few years back at our shows,,, and getting to know him,, I find him to be a truly great guy. I know he'll be fighting things,,, and we have all seen many times here where the power of prayer has helped so many.
So, with a bowed head, and as often as I can,,, I'll be praying for my friend.

contender said:
Having met Tom a few years back at our shows,,, and getting to know him,, I find him to be a truly great guy. I know he'll be fighting things,,, and we have all seen many times here where the power of prayer has helped so many.
So, with a bowed head, and as often as I can,,, I'll be praying for my friend.
Amen

Ruger1441

Blackhawk
I have been in contact with him about his problems. He is one of the good guys. He sent me a text about his problems and the last part of the message he expressed his concern about my hip operation. It brought tears to my eyes to think that will all the problems he was having is a life and death situation he would ask about my hip. He is just a great person and my prayers and thoughts are with him.

Rick Courtright

Hawkeye
Hi,

Add prayers from SoCal! I don't know Tom, but I wish him the best. He sounds like one of those good guys we want to keep around as long as possible.

Rick C