The Pocket 32's

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Eaglestroker

Single-Sixer
After getting a little more than excited about the Lipsey's 327 SP - I started thinking about my 32 herd and decided to share some of my pocket guns. The first I found in a local shop was a 431PD. It had been dropped at one point as shown by a few blemishes but function was good and the price was right. Had ammo from my Marlin & Rugers' so home she came.

Fast forward to last month and I stumbled upon a NOS 432PD and the shop couldn't believe someone was interested in their oddball S&W and couldn't wait to unload that old inventory onto someone. In the same week I had a 331 float my way from a pawn shop. Now they sit & wait for a new sibling to keep them company in the safe.....can quit anytime I want to :mrgreen:

usmc0341

Single-Sixer
Very nice showcase of leatherwork! And the guns are nice too. I'd like to see more pictures of the wallet.

Buck357

Bearcat
Nice collection! Always like the looks of the Smith's but never had good luck with them. Like the leather. Who's it from ?

Eaglestroker

Single-Sixer
Buck357 said:
Nice collection! Always like the looks of the Smith's but never had good luck with them. Like the leather. Who's it from ?

Thank you Buck - I'm an equal opportunity employer and chase calibers I like in either Ruger or S&W platforms - if I can match a lever gun to them all the better. The leather is from my work bench :)

WendyZXZ said:
Those are all very nice revolvers and holsters!

Thank you Wendy!

mohavesam said:
Excellent carry trio. Revolvers rule.

Thanks Sam!

usmc0341 said:
Very nice showcase of leatherwork! And the guns are nice too. I'd like to see more pictures of the wallet.

Thank you sir. The Roper wallet was my prototype and has been a very popular seller since offering it. It's a double layer outer shell around 7/8 oz with a calf skin interior. These aren't my best photos but will give you a general idea. There are still some glue spots I needed to rub off that are seen on the interior as well.

usmc0341

Single-Sixer
Thank you very much sir. I want to try making a replacement badge wallet and these pics will be very helpful. The issue I forsee is the clear plastic where my ID goes. I'm afraid if I stitch through the plastic it will break. I guess I will just have to give it a try. Thanks again for taking the time to post.

Latest posts