"The Custon Revolver" by Hamilton Bowen Mint

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

was1911

Bearcat
This book has, until I took these photos, never been out of the plastic wrap it has been encased in for years and stored in a flat drawer. It is the original 2001 private printing. The dust jacket and actual books front/rear covers are as they were the day it was printed and the book has never been opened except for the two photos of the legend page. This book is extremely rare and unheard of in this condition.

Condition: Mint

Price: $1680.00 + $20.00 shipping & ins.

I will ship this book to any state in the USA.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

WOW :shock: :eek: :shock:
Not to intrude on your post, but a quick internet search makes this look like a screaming deal. I think if I owned a copy, it would either be for sale or in a safe deposit box. Have a look at this link to verify.

http://www.gettextbooks.com/isbn/9780971336605

adam12

Single-Sixer
Is it too late to say "I'll take it" because I will take it. pm to follow, along with trip to a shrink to get my head examined. What's a gun nut to do? Just last night I was wishing I could get this in real book form and not #$%^@#$^ computer crap. I take this as a sign, a sign I must follow. Now on to that pm

adam12

Single-Sixer
It better be for real because I claimed it as in, I will purchase it. I sent a pm saying as much. I'll take it.

Beruisis

Single-Sixer
yeah on Amazon they're running almost $3K in used condition. Go figure.
The book is worth as much as the revolver I got from him.
Beruisis

Status
Not open for further replies.