Stumbled into an Accusport Bisley 357

Help Support Ruger Forum:

txpitdog

Single-Sixer
Like a JM stamped Marlin Spikehorn, this is one of those guns you have to jump on when the opportunity presents itself. I do a search on GB for these SS Bisley Blackhawk 357's about once a year on a whim. Was surprised to find one lurking without many bids. Slapped a bid on there and happened to win. Payment enroute and hope to have my grubby little paws on it soon.

terryjulie

Bearcat
I had the trigger lightened on my 44.....it gets shot plenty, that 5.5 inch barrel is just so handy! Sitting in it's Simplyrugged home, it just looks great! Congrats on a great buy!

ChiefTJS

Blackhawk
txpitdog- I just bought one right here on our classifieds and picked it up yesterday. Shot it this morning and am quite pleased with it, wanted one for years and just never found one. I was also watching the one you bought and was surprised to see it, congrats on the win.

Thumbcocker

Blackhawk
I have one of the .44's that I had my dealer order the day I heard about them. It has taken 2 coyotes, one hog, and 10 or so deer. Not for sale or trade.

Arky

Single-Sixer
I have one in .41. I love the balance and feel. It is very accurate and has a tuned trigger at 2lb 2oz.

ChiefTJS

Blackhawk
I had one of the .44's and later one of the .45's but as a chronic gun trader they both went down the road. The .44 is one I wouldn't mind having back.

txpitdog

Single-Sixer
Picked it up this afternoon. Just like my SBH Bisley Hunter 44 and SBH Bisley 454, this one has a better trigger than the standard model BH/SBH I've owned. Front sight blade has been replaced with a green fiber optic, but the seller included the original blade as well. Also included a set of faux ivory grips, but I likely won't use them. Overall very clean, and I can't wait to shoot it!

lgriff1968

Bearcat
terryjulie said:
I had the trigger lightened on my 44.....it gets shot plenty, that 5.5 inch barrel is just so handy! Sitting in it's Simplyrugged home, it just looks great! Congrats on a great buy!

My 5.5 inch stainless 45 Colt Bisley roll marked, was bought from Buds in May of 2016. It resides in an Oxblood, Celtic Knot carved, Simply Rugged Sourdough Pancake holster.
GREAT combination!

txpitdog

Single-Sixer
Shot it this afternoon, and the trigger is oh so sweet. Only shot it offhand at 25yds but I am positive I could hit at 50yds with this thing if I had something to brace against. Great gun, glad I got it.