Still get excited after all these years.....

Help Support Ruger Forum:

radicalrod

Hunter
Gosh I just love walking shows looking for stuff....not just guns....so I see 3 Ruger boxes on a guys table during Friday afternoon setup....2 NM boxes and an old red and black RSS non cat box....I ask how much and he says $5 each....hmmm I knew I was taking one but I said 3 for $10 ???? The answer was SURE sounds good....

So I put the RSS box under my table and put $10 choice on the other 2 and they sold first thing Saturday morning....made enough to get a ROD BURGER and a piece of Peanut butter pie for supper....mmmmmm

sKoFaNc.jpg

zkRSkGu.jpg

w5rYDO3.jpg

street

Hunter
This is a prime reason why every one who likes Rugers should have a copy of the RENE. If that dealer had a copy then he would be between $150 to $200 richer. Instead of RR talking him down from $15 to $10 he would have talked him down from $200 to $160 :lol: :lol: :lol:

ndruger

Single-Sixer
Hey Rod bring that old beat up box to Tulsa, I would go to $20.00 on it. Be sure not to sell it to Ken would not want to bail him out. :shock: :D :roll: See you all in Tulsa.

radicalrod

Hunter
Ale-8(1) said:
Rod, you must live right.

;)

Well RUGERGUY doesn't go to OGCA anymore so I talk real loud so people think I am him :roll: :roll: :roll:

So far it has been working pretty good.....people think I am his better looking younger brother :lol: :lol: :lol:

radicalrod

Hunter
ndruger said:
Hey Rod bring that old beat up box to Tulsa, I would go to $20.00 on it. Be sure not to sell it to Ken would not want to bail him out. :shock: :D :roll: See you all in Tulsa.

Got the silver and green spray paint out....it will be worth $2K soon as it dries....

radicalrod

Hunter
Kandy Kisses said:
Is your name Jerry? They would put me behind bars for theft.

I didn't know they had let you out already....you must be on work release .... Kandy Kisses doesn't seem like a real good prison name...:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

street

Hunter
radicalrod said:
Ale-8(1) said:
Rod, you must live right.

;)

Well RUGERGUY doesn't go to OGCA anymore so I talk real loud so people think I am him :roll: :roll: :roll:

So far it has been working pretty good.....people think I am his better looking younger brother :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good Job Radical, glad someone is "picking up" after me...goes to show the deals ARE still out there, me < I just been staying local, that 3 1/2 hour ride through mid Ohio I do NOT miss at all...cannot count the ice storms, etc, and I have saved a TON of money......too bad the Fox is watching the henhouse :roll:
and yes, they still bring me 'boxes'......... 8) :wink:

radicalrod

Hunter
Dan we miss you.....

OGCA isn't the same without your smiling, happy face right at the front door....

Don't worry I will watch those hens for you....RR

1gunsnotenough

Buckeye
While not the deal you got on the box. I had a guy come to my table with this at the last GS I worked. NIB not a scratch on it MK10. What's good is that a lot of people know I look for Mark IIs. And a lot of people come up and ask " are you the guy always looking for Mark IIs". Then they pull out one. I get a lot of mine that way. Paid a little more than I would have liked for the MK10 but was a fair deal for a NIB one.

radicalrod

Hunter
Some how I knew you were yanking my chain....

I guess I am too easy.....but if I didn't already have one just like it....

Does it have the gun in it ????? Mine has #59 in it :!: :!: :!: RR

PS if you need it I will send it.....