SR40C Magazines

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Loco Weed

Bearcat
This morning I ordered several extra mags for my SR40c from the Ruger store. Their first email confirmed the order. This evening I got a second email informing me that my mags were on back order. Soooo.... the wait is on. Anybody else had any luck?

Roger380

Bearcat
I'm new here so I don't know but I understand that Ruger is the only place to get mags for your pistol. Is that true?
BTW, if you would please, how is the trigger on your SR40c? Gritty or smooth and crisp like the SR9c I fondled in the gunstore yesterday?

A

Anonymous

CDNN has mags for the SR9 and SR40 but neither of the c models.

Loco Weed

Bearcat
Roger380 said:
I'm new here so I don't know but I understand that Ruger is the only place to get mags for your pistol. Is that true?
BTW, if you would please, how is the trigger on your SR40c? Gritty or smooth and crisp like the SR9c I fondled in the gunstore yesterday?

Early on in the retail process the best place to find mags is from the manufacturer. As time goes by the big distributors like CDNN and Midway will certainly have them. It's just a matter of supply catching up with demand. My trigger is fine... no complaints... I'm taking it out on my range for a quick test fire this morning.

Lateck

Single-Sixer
Loco Weed said:
Early on in the retail process the best place to find mags is from the manufacturer. As time goes by the big distributors like CDNN and Midway will certainly have them. It's just a matter of supply catching up with demand.

Right on!

As for the trigger on my SR40c it is a little gritty but has been smoothing out with use, like my SR40 did.
My SR9c was smooth from the start.

Lateck,