SPF: Horvath "Lil Gun" OM .45 Colt..

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Booshog

Ol' Bushy in the Cottonwoods
SPF: $1350 shipped in the CONUS!

Gentleman who committed to purchase this revolver couldn't follow through so it's up for sale again. Maybe now that the Holidays are over and tax refunds are on the way....

For sale is an old model .45 Colt that has been customized by Andy Horvath of Diagonal Road Gun Shop. This revolver started as an OM .45, had the barrel shortened to 4 5/8" and had a custom front sight installed. The cylinder throats have been uniformed to .452 as checked with pin gauges. Andy also modified the highly polished aluminum grip frame to a slight round butt and added custom white polymer grips. Finally a beautiful deep blue finish and one of Andy's buttery smooth action jobs were included. The gun is in excellent fired shape. Please ask questions. Be sure that your chosen recipient FFL will accept a firearm from a non FFL holder. Payment by USPS MO please. $1350 shipped in the CONUS.

This is one of Andy's "Lil guns" which he is so well known for and is a beautiful lightweight sidearm.

First "I'll take it" gets it.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_1568.JPG

IMG_1569.JPG

IMG_1571.JPG

IMG_1572.JPG

IMG_1570.JPG

If you folks haven't handled and shot one of Andy's worked over Rugers, you are missing something. I have one of his in the safe pretty similar to this and that is the only reason I didn't snag this before Bushog listed it here.

PotatoJudge

Single-Sixer
I've got it's little twin in 45 ACP and Horvath puts some of the other big-name makers to shame.

WoodyS

Single-Sixer
That Reeder style "gunfighter" round butt grip-frame sets the whole package off nicely. Nice revolver overall though.

Latest posts