SPF: Boxed Bisley Blackhawk .41 Mag, Blue 7.5" model RB41W

Help Support Ruger Forum:

weaselmeatgravy

Staff member
Scarce Bisley .41 Mag Blackhawk with the rollmarked cylinder, catalog number RB41W. Ruger website confirms this revolver as a model 0431 which is the RB41W, and a ship date of 1993. A fellow on here was wanting one of these so I sent him a PM last week to let him know about his one, but he doesn't seem to have opened the PM, possibly because the forum is no longer sending email notifications for new messages. Maybe he will see this ad. Anyway, the revolver appears to be in fine condition with just a few areas of wear, mostly a light turn line and the ERH retaining screw is a bit buggered and the screwdriver must have slipped and scratched the anodizing around the screw hole. I envision that happening to the prior owner on a trip to the range when the ER and housing shot loose after a half box of ammo and tightening it back down in frustration with the wrong size screwdriver after scouring the ground for the missing screw and hitting his head on the bottom of the bench when straightening up after he finally found it - but that's just my imagination - not that I've had similar experiences :lol: Now, the conventional wisdom on the blue Bisleys is that the fluted cylinder guns are much rarer than the rollmarked cylinder guns. While that is true for the other calibers, it isn't the case for the .41 Mag. Both models are about the same rarity with around 2000 of each made. The RENE References for estimated quantities says, "RB-41 = 2,000; RB-41W = 2,000". Sorry, no papers, just the box, which has a few patches of yellow peeled from the lid as shown. The box is from my personal stash (some people hoard toilet paper, I hoard Ruger cardboard) and is not original to the gun, so if you want the gun without the box, take $35 off the price.

SPF (including box) $795 shipped FFL to FFL

cXP9mkz.jpg

eHnbuQ6.jpg

2bvcWqu.jpg

lDwJgp8.jpg

A4tqARn.jpg

NwAo3RA.jpg

fF7E05A.jpg

gN1o2AS.jpg

ucbFJFO.jpg

caX9oez.jpg

cP8CIiN.jpg

rsxNeY1.jpg

KMK-678GC

Single-Sixer
Bob,

Thanks for the heads up via PM. I missed it and yes the no email feature is a bummer.

Nice example, but sadly after I pay FFL fee on my end and then WA exuberant tax, I'd be into it $900. I think that's a bit steep for one of these. Have to love democratic tax rates!

Thanks for thinking of me and I'm sure this will get gobbled up.

Booshog

Ol' Bushy in the Cottonwoods
Bob Wright said:
That's awfully tempting if I had all the parts to convert it to Super Blackhawk configuration!

Bob Wright

Might have a hard time getting the back strap to match up to the receiver without the "Ugly Valley".

Good thought though.

And...bump for a super revolver!