Sp101 .327 3"

Help Support Ruger Forum:

57Frontier

Single-Sixer
If this is not the place for this please forgive me. I just aquired a 3" .327 from a friend that I really don't need. I looked around on some sites like gunbroker to judge the value and I only found one listing. The revolver is used but in excellent shape and has the box and papers. What is it worth? Again, if this is not the place for this, I'm sorry and I hope the mods will delete this if so.

djw54

Single-Sixer
If you search the completed auctions for "327 SP101 3" you'll see most go for $650-800, except for the $700 unit that hasn't sold the last few days, and the poor guy who put a $375 buy it now on one back in July (poor seller, lucky buyer).
Hope that helps.

They are great guns! I have one. Pretty accurate really. I'm glad to see they are going up in value. I paid $500 for mine brand new about 8 years ago.

Of course $500 in the stock market would be worth a lot more over the same time.

Prairie Fire

Bearcat
You could likely sell it for more than you paid for it. But i would keep it. It's a great carry gun with lots of punch and easily controlled. I have two of them along with a S&W 632 in .327. I love them. I think Ruger only makes the SP 101 in the 4.2inch barrel now. PF

cowboy77845

Bearcat
Unless you need the money, do not be in a hurry to sell. It will probably appreciate in value and you may also decide that it is a handy piece to hang on to.

48flyer

Single-Sixer
I'm interested in it, but never got a response to my PM
Maybe you'll see it here.
I have one of the 3 inchers and really like it, but it didn't come with box and papers. If you decide to part with it, let me know

32shooter

Blackhawk
I think it is already gone. http://www.rugerforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=259815

Latest posts