some shots from summer car shows

Help Support Ruger Forum:

No-1

Single-Sixer
Went to the Shelby American convention at Fontana speedway in July. Lots of neat cars but my favorites were a 57 Ford Gasser and 64 Lightweight Galaxy (kinda burned out on the Shelby stuff since we sold our 66 GT350H and 68 GT500 convert). Did feel a little out of place in the wife's 2004 Vintage Mint Green TBird.

jeffnles1

Blackhawk
Robb Barnes said:
I like the '56 Chevy 210 post. I have one just like it in gray and white in the garage but it is the rare 210 2 door hardtop.

My dad had a 210 hardtop in 1956. It was his first new car.

I have a '76 Vette sitting in my garage. Over the winter, I need to pull the radiator out and have a hole fixed. It has a pin hole somewhere.

My wife says I should leave the window rolled down over the winter and drop a $10 in every day when I walk by it that way I'd have almost enough money in the car come spring to fix whatever is broken.

Jeff

David LaPell

Blackhawk
Went to a few car shows myself this year, a couple little ones we have here in town every month I even entered my F-100 in, just for people to look at. Then there was a cruise after wards, that was the fun part. We have the big car show in Lake George every year, Danny from Count's Kustoms was there who my son was pleased to see.

My F-100 under construction, right now its off the road for the winter unless in case of an emergency.

My wife, son and I with Danny and Kevin Mack from Count's Kustoms.

Here is a picture of the 56. I bought it over 35 years ago literally from an 87 year old lady with 22,000 miles on it. It has 61,000 on it now and gets out of the garage maybe twice a year.

jeffnles1

Blackhawk
That is one fine looking 56. I like the 56 better than the 55.

Sweet rides here. Guns, guitars, cars and old pocket watches. So many fun toys, far too little money.

Mag-force

Single-Sixer
thanks for posting the car pics nice 56 and F-100. I've got a 70 boss we take to shows and enjoy all the people and conversation. It's nice to have something in common to talk about.