Sold Tactical Solutions PAC Lite / Ruger 22/45

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Aggie01

Blackhawk
Sold locally.
Put this one together several years ago and have had a lot of fun with it.
Added Ergo 1911 grips to it before Ruger started shipping them with detachable grips.
I know it has had the magazine disconnect disabled, and it may have some volquartsen components in there, but I can't swear to them.
Weighs a whopping 1 lb, 7 oz with an unloaded magazine in it.
Two magazines.
Has some dings under the anodizing at the muzzle, but nothing that affects the crown.
$375 shipped to your FFL from an individual.

cas6969

Buckeye
It's not exactly what I'm after, but it's close.

Unfortunately the gestapo will not allow FFL's to receive handguns from non FFL's. "No, it's not the law, but if you do it we'll yank your state dealers license and you'll be out of business."

cas6969

Buckeye
Aggie01 said:
Added Ergo 1911 grips to it before Ruger started shipping them with detachable grips.

Via which method?

(doesn't the round trigger guard mean it's a Mrk III?)

Aggie01

Blackhawk
cas said:
Aggie01 said:

Via which method?

(doesn't the round trigger guard mean it's a Mrk III?)

I tapped the grip frame and threaded in the 1911 grip screws. The Ergos were picked due to being hollow on the backside, so I did not have to deck off the original checkering/grips.
I was thinking it was a Mark III, so the magazines threw me off. It may well be a III. I know it had a magazine disconnect and I believe the original upper had a LCI.