SOLD-Men's Vintage Navajo Silver & Turquoise Watch Bracelet

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD-Men's Vintage Navajo Silver & Turquoise Watch Bracelet with 20 turquoise stones with tight settings. This beautiful old sterling silver piece weighs 4.5 ounces. I bought it on the Navajo Rez in Arizona about 40 years ago. I am asking $285 shipped by Priority Mail. I prefer PayPal F&F but I will accept a personal check. Please send me a PM with offers and questions.
414494940.jpg

414494941.jpg

I used to have a nice Bic lighter case that matched that piece perfectly.
Unfortunately, it got smashed against my hip in a motorcycle wreck back in '85.

Still, that's a great piece of Indian art. Well worth the price, IMHO.
Someone needs this...

Gene

Single-Sixer
Yeah, I still have one of those Bic lighter cases with the turquoise inlays that my son found diving to the bottom of the Sacramento River that's near here back in the early 1970's. It's about 15 feet deep and I was amazed he found it!

The turquoise inlays however are inlayed in a marijuana leaf on the lighter but oh well, it's still beautiful and it's a treasured item.

Sorry for taking Mike's sale thread adrift and I apologize.

Gene said:
Yeah, I still have one of those Bic lighter cases with the turquoise inlays that my son found diving to the bottom of the Sacramento River that's near here back in the early 1970's. It's about 15 feet deep and I was amazed he found it!

The turquoise inlays however are inlayed in a marijuana leaf on the lighter but oh well, it's still beautiful and it's a treasured item.

Sorry for taking Mike's sale thread adrift and I apologize.
Sold! Thank you, Gene.

Status
Not open for further replies.