SOLD 22-250 Factory Ammo 84 Live & 177 Once Fired Brass $50

Help Support Ruger Forum:

gunsbam69

Hunter
I've hung onto all my 22-250 Ammo and brass as I've always assumed I'd get another one someday, but I've had really good luck with the .204 so might as well let this go to someone who will use it. The pics show the factory ammo boxes and one box of reloads. There's a guy close by who was a serious hunter and re-loader, and when I was young he let me try a few boxes of his 52 grain Speer hollow point loads. He was famous for exploding prairie dogs at long range in triples by centering the one in the middle. He loaded these a couple thousand at a setting to go to Wyoming. I'd normally not sell reloads, but I'm not worried about this batch. He was good at it. All the brass is once fired from new ammo other than the possibility of the WW Super brass used for the reloads. Here's the list of what's there with pics.

$50 Shipped takes the whole pile. PayPal preferred. I'll have to ship it UPS, and the closest UPS place is a little over 40 miles away, so may be a few days before I get it out if I can't catch the local driver.

Brass

ww Bag - 5 + 4 Boxed = 9

RP Bag - 34 + 12 Boxed = 46

Win Bag - 44 + 29 Boxed = 73

Hornady - Boxed = 34

Federal Boxed = 15

Total Once Fired Brass = 177

-----------------------------

Live Rounds

Hornady 55 VMAX = 4

Fedrl 55 Nosler Bal Tip = 5

Win 55 Psp = 11