SIMPLY RUGGED LEATHER

Help Support Ruger Forum:

sixshot

Buckeye
Here is a photo of a chest rig for a scoped 7 1/2" Ruger, this is the Hunter model 45 caliber & with a scope they can be a little bit bulky to carry. This custom rig by Rob Leahy at Simply Rugged handles the big sixgun easily, its fully adjustable & well made, just like all Rob's products.
This is my sidekick Brent, he just got the holster today, along with a nice tooled gunbelt & he was very happy!

100_2799.jpg

100_2798.jpg

Dick

scramjet

Single-Sixer
That set-up looks really nice and durable. I was looking into SimplyRugged leather rigs along with others. I came across another post that showed some of Lindsay John Ross holster works www.rosstudio.com that I liked as well. They looked real nice and was great to deal with.I recently ordered a plain (basketweave if desired I'm hunting) cross shoulder rig for a Ruger 44 mag 7 1/2" Bisley Hunter and a few other holsters for single action revolvers and semi-auto's. If interested once received I can post (If I can figure out how to).

Thanks,
Tom

mraywi

Single-Sixer
Sixshot,I have one of Rob's pancakes and five more in the mail to KCMO! They are a bargain for what Rob sells them for. Compare Rob's quality and prices to others and Simply Rugged looks very attractive!! :D

Latest posts