SIMPLY RUGGED HOME RUN

Help Support Ruger Forum:

sixshot

Buckeye
I don't know how many times I've lost my cell phone but I'm sure its double digits, sometimes its getting in or out of the truck or slipping a sweat shirt on, sometimes I've been badgering & running through the brush & lost it.
It makes me mad because its always falling off. Also I'm sliding a belt holster on almost everyday & there goes my cell phone. Good friend & leather master Rob Leahy came to the rescue, he dreamed up the perfect cell phone holder... & it won't come off!
Simple, functional & Rugged, he ask for the demensions of my phone & a few days later I get a package in the mail, oh baby, he hit a home run.
Its adjustable for length, will also go on my belt if I want.... I don't! & has 2 nifty little cutouts on the back so the leather or parachute cord doesn't wear out. Its not going to fall in the creek & I can hear the dang thing when it rings, I'm happy!
I've wore it for about a week now & people are stopping me & asking where I got my cell phone holster, pretty cool! A lady stopped me at Walmart today & said, is that what I think it is, she wanted Robs' phone number & website.

100_3358.jpg

100_3359.jpg

Oh, the Brookies & Cutthroats were biting too, we probably caught 50!

100_3360.jpg

100_3365.jpg

100_3361.jpg

Dick

Cholo

Staff member
Very neat product Dick! There's a million belt makers out there, I chose Simply Rugged and wonder why I waited so long. Quality all the way!

"I can hear the dang thing when it rings, I'm happy!"

I hear you, no pun intended, on that! I was wasting time in a WalMart once and an associate told me the cell phone on my belt was ringing. I couldn't even hear it. That really would put it closer to where I might.

contender

Ruger Guru
Dick,, I have to say that is a neat way to carry the cellphone. A tip of my hat to Rob! Dang it,, now I'm gonna have to consider one for myself!

callshot

Blackhawk
I was with you moose hunting once when you lost your phone. You were lucky that day because you found it. I just hope that you don't hang yourself with it being around your neck. :roll: Steve

Sheriff

Single-Sixer
Neat idea!
Those streams look just about right for a 7.5', 4wt bamboo rod I picked up a while back.

sixshot

Buckeye
We hammered the trout, but we always put them back. Some of the skeeters needed a second shot from my OM 357 maggie.

Russell, I have a little Eagle Claw backpacker rod I bought in 1966 in Sherman, Texas when I worked part time for Gibsons Discount Center, its a dandy on these tight little streams. I like to use a red "0" Mepps spinner usually, I'm just getting into the fly fishing.
They will take a worm on every cast. I like to crimp the barbs on my hooks so it does't kill them. I'm not much into killing, :wink:

Dick

Sheriff

Single-Sixer
A cell phone carrier like that would be handing, especially when 'rock walking' in case of a slip. :lol:

BambooConclave2011037.jpg

sixshot

Buckeye
Hello Jeepnik, Rob said he didn't have them on his web yet, give him a call or an email & he'll take your phone size & run with it from there.

Dick

Latest posts