Show us your carved leather rigs!!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

mexicanjoe

Single-Sixer
Ok all you pistoleros , I know you some of you guys have some good looking gun rigs, so lets see them!!!!!! Carved leather , basket weave or plain Jane!!!!! If I can get my iPad to work right Ill post my soon! Thank y'all!!, Su amigo.....mexicanjoe.

OnTheSide

Bearcat
The wife placed an order for a holster from El Paso Saddlery back in December. It was meant to be a Christmas present, but here it is the middle of February, and I have yet to see it. She actually bought a pair of them for my son's and mine SR1911s. She has called a couple of times, but no answers or returned calls. She is PO'd to say the least, she paid a pretty penny for them. If I do get it I'll post a pic.

ndcowboy

Blackhawk
OnTheSide said:
The wife placed an order for a holster from El Paso Saddlery back in December. It was meant to be a Christmas present, but here it is the middle of November, and I have yet to see it. She actually bought a pair of them for my son's and mine SR1911s. She has called a couple of times, but no answers or returned calls. She is PO'd to say the least, she paid a pretty penny for them. If I do get it I'll post a pic.

It doesn't pay to get mad at El Paso Saddlery. They are not fast and they don't answer their phone. Been like that for years. But when your holster comes, it will be top notch and you'll use it for the rest of your life, and if you ever decide to sell it, you'll get your money back without a problem.

OnTheSide

Bearcat
Thanks, I figured as such. I meant to say "the middle of February". I was excited about the picture she showed me on Christmas morning. Really looks like a nice rig.

ndcowboy

Blackhawk
mexicanjoe said:
Ok all you pistoleros , I know you some of you guys have some good looking gun rigs, so lets see them!!!!!! Carved leather , basket weave or plain Jane!!!!! If I can get my iPad to work right Ill post my soon! Thank y'all!!, Su amigo.....mexicanjoe.

Joe,
Sorry nobody has posted any pics yet. I plan on buying one from El Paso Saddlery but I've been waiting for a coupon from them. In the past they've sent one out for Father's Day, and I've got patience :D

6gun

Hunter
The Wall said:
Man, I'm really enjoying looking at all these great pictures. :lol:

I could get my leather tools out I haven't used since I was about 20 and carve one up. :p