show us your ATVs...

Help Support Ruger Forum:

TDF

Single-Sixer
Mine's a 97 Big Bear, only mods are results of wrecks, fenders cut down, push bar pushed into headlight, one headlight that kinda points up now, etc. Not worth posting photos of, but here's a couple of my younger brothers Big Bear. Two years ago we had some major snow storms here in NE and I had to trailer my tractor over to his place to clear his driveway. So he bought this and we fashioned this loader for it. Utilized a blade from a lawnmower, turned it into a bucket. Attachment is via a chunk of channel iron mounted to the frame. Lift is by the winch, trip bucket. It can be detached and a blade put on in about 5 minutes.

TDF

59877.jpg

59878.jpg

Mike S

Bearcat
Here is mine, It gets Muddy on the Steep hills around here.
I made the dually adapters myself.

12-14-2008_266.jpg

[/img]
12-14-2008_264.jpg

radicalrod

Hunter
Hey Vaughn, does it have AC :lol: :lol: :lol: I have a good friend that is the local Kubota dealer....those things are awesome machines.....lots of options for real work....he has sold quite a few with snow plows and salt spreaders installed this year....see ya RR.

Zeus

Blackhawk
I loved my camo rtv. Incredible machines. I was amazed how well they turned in the trees for such big machines. Made hunting more fun :)

contender

Ruger Guru
Well, about 4 yrs ago, someone stole my first one, and I just replaced it this past summer. I got this one from my son who never used it, and wanted some $$$ for a SR-556. So, I got it, and added a few things. It has a winch under the front pushbars, a cup holder, a plastic utility box, (cheap yard sale box,) And for performance, I added a set of tire chains to the rear tires. It'll help a lot in mud, steep hills, etc.

003-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

PECKER

Single-Sixer
photobucket-1428-1320628683357.jpg
the only pic I have at the moment, 03 Honda rancher es nothing really modified just some gun racks, benz silent rider muffler and a coke crate. Gets me where I need to be and some times further than I should've went :lol: [/img]

callshot

Blackhawk
Here is mine. I copied this rack from sixshot to carry stuff in when riding. Don't pay any attention to the old, fat, curmudgeon standing next to it. Steve
img_0535.jpg

KTM

Single-Sixer
Here's mine. It's a 2002 Arctic Cat 500. The only mods are the addition of the two Kolpin rifle scabbards.

Arctic%20Cat%20ATV_01.jpg

Arctic%20Cat%20ATV_02.jpg

Arctic%20Cat%20ATV_03.jpg

contender

Ruger Guru
KTM; That whitetail have a unique set of horns. It has mulie traits. Cool deer.

All the pics of these ATV's are neat. I think Flatgate has us whipped.

trapperon

Blackhawk
Hey Contender
What year is your Big Bear? I have a 1998 that looks just like yours. Looks like a 2wd with a winch? That 350 yamaha is bulletproof--I do know that!

Ron

contender

Ruger Guru
My yammerhammer is a 1996. Yes, a 2wd and a winch I installed. I had a moto4 225 that was stolen, and I really liked it,, so I wanted another one as good. I knew the Big Bear was a good one.

KTM

Single-Sixer
Contender, yes it does have rather unique antlers but there's no mulies anywhere near. That's my father's last whitetail. The photos are from 2004 and my father passed away in 2007. He shot it off of our hunting property in Northern Wisconsin which is a little over 20 miles away from where James Jordan shot his former world record buck. Every deer season I hope to run into a descendant of the Jordan buck but so far no luck... :roll: