SELF PHOTOGRAPH-WELL,KINDA

Help Support Ruger Forum:

doccash

Buckeye
No one will take a picture of me so I decided to take one of myself. For those of you that know me, I just imaged the half of me that works !Dr.C :?
IMG_4847.jpg

callshot

Blackhawk
I tried that once. Stood in front of a mirror to take the picture. Broke both the camera and the mirror. Yours turned out quite well. Thanks.

Don Lovel

Hunter
1873 or 1886 ? caliber? Cactus lamp is nice.

You look like a cowboy poet posing for a book cover
Molly said you were one handsome cowboy

Reminds me of my great grandpa when he was alive and I was about 6yrs old and instead of a Winchester, it was a 250 Savage lever

Nice 73 ya got there Doc. Is it 44WCF or 38WCF? I'll bet it goes Kwack rather than Kwop like those Italie ones :lol: Sorry to say mine goes Kwop :oops:
I will send ya money so you can buy a bigger light bulb. :wink:
Great picture.
Jim

mb111263

Single-Sixer
Yeah, I'm prolly wrong... Looked a little long to me but now you've got me thinking otherwise! :)

doccash

Buckeye
The rifle is a 1876 Winchester caliber .40-60 win.It is a real nice clean 76. The person I got it from,probably in 1978, complained about it rattling. It does rattle as the origional cleaning rod is in the buttstock! :roll: Dr.C The cactus lamp is quite old and we got it last year at the Southwest Antique Exposition in Albuquerque. Lotsa neat stuff always there and is held first part of August every year. Gary

flatgate

Hawkeye
callshot said:
I tried that once. Stood in front of a mirror to take the picture. Broke both the camera and the mirror.

I broke the camera while setting for my Senior Year High School Yearbook photograph.

flatgate

americal

Hunter
flatgate said:
callshot said:
I tried that once. Stood in front of a mirror to take the picture. Broke both the camera and the mirror.

I broke the camera while setting for my Senior Year High School Yearbook photograph.

flatgate
WOW :!: Carl that can cause serious self esteem problems :lol: my mother put peroxide in my hair in the 6th. grade --I was a PUNK ROCKER IN 1960 looked at some pictures the other day---still can't believe it--I looked like a SKUNK only blond stripes not white--I think we both came through OK :D

mb111263

Single-Sixer
doccash said:
The rifle is a 1876 Winchester caliber .40-60 win.It is a real nice clean 76. The person I got it from,probably in 1978, complained about it rattling. It does rattle as the origional cleaning rod is in the buttstock! :roll: Dr.C The cactus lamp is quite old and we got it last year at the Southwest Antique Exposition in Albuquerque. Lotsa neat stuff always there and is held first part of August every year. Gary

Shouldn't have second guessed myself I guess! :D

Great old rifle! Thanks for posting!

mb111263 said:
doccash said:

Shouldn't have second guessed myself I guess! :D

Great old rifle! Thanks for posting!
Yea I have never even seen a real Centennial 76 have shot the imports in 45-75 Canadian North West Mounted Police saddle ring carbine..
The Model 1876 was discontinued in 1898, after 63,871 guns had been produced.

radicalrod

Hunter
Heck I would take a picture of myself but I would need to take two to get all of me in :lol: :lol: :lol: then I don't know if the camera could handle the stress :roll: :roll: :roll: KOOL PIC.....see ya RR.