Season's Greetings!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Rick Courtright

Hawkeye
Hi,

Just a quick shot to help brighten up the day for those whose mornings might be a touch darker this time of year! Courtesy of our SoCal desert:

Rick C

Seancass

Bearcat
Only part of SoCal I've been to is Death Valley! In the summer! Just thinking about that makes me appreciate winter! :D

Rick Courtright

Hawkeye
Seancass said:
Only part of SoCal I've been to is Death Valley! In the summer! Just thinking about that makes me appreciate winter! :D

Hi,

Guess I probably shouldn't tell you the only time I've been to Death Valley, we got snowed out! BTW, that's how it got its name, from pioneer types lost there during the winter of 1849-50. Only one died, but they all feared they would, too... ;)

Rick C

6gun

Hunter
Nice pictures but aint you aloud to say Merry Christmas in California? :?

Rick,
Thank you so much.
In the world of Airplanes that is called a Sun Burst. Many of us have that design painted on our top wings of our Two Wingers Me included.
Until you have seen one from the air there is now way to describe it.

Not that great of a picture. But there is a sun in the middle that the rays cast out from.

BearStopper

Blackhawk
I am with you! Without Christ there is no "Holiday", or "Season"! Nice job capturing the glory of God on camera though.
6gun said:
Nice pictures but aint you aloud to say Merry Christmas in California? :?

Boxhead

Blackhawk
And back to you. Off tomorrow, Friday down here, then off to Tasmania for a couple of weeks over the holiday's. A bit of beach, fly fishing and, nuthin'. Then off to a new assignment in Korea....