SALE REDUCED STAG HORN RIFLE BLK POWDER UNUSED MUZZLE LOADER

Help Support Ruger Forum:

LADY K FARM

Bearcat
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2012
$100.00 PLUS SHIPPING OR BEST OFFER ...... THANK YOU FOR LOOKING

I AM IN OHIO IN THE MIDDLE OF AKRON AND CLEVELAND .... MY EMAIL IS [email protected]

FOR SALE: STAG HORN RIFLE BLACK POWDER UNUSED MUZZLE LOADER.
CVA .50 CALIBER PERCUSSION, DRILLED AND TAPPED. MADE IN SPAIN WITH BOX, (NO PAPERS).

HAS DURA GRIP SYNTHETIC STOCK. INCLUDED: SCOPE, RINGS, MOUNT, SLING. (elastic on scope lens covers is streatched)
REDUCED FROM $150.00 PLUS SHIPPING.
Payment should be USPS Money Order ...... THANK YOU FOR LOOKING

DSC09240.jpg

DSC09232.jpg

DSC09243.jpg

DSC09242.jpg

DSC09241.jpg

DSC09239.jpg

DSC09238.jpg

DSC09237.jpg

DSC09236.jpg

DSC09235.jpg

DSC09247.jpg

DSC09246.jpg

DSC09245.jpg

DSC09244.jpg

LADY K FARM

Bearcat
THANK YOU. JUST TYPING AWAY AND DIDN'T REALIZE I HAD PUT IT IN AS IT IS AUTOMATIC NOW TO ADD. I WILL REMOVE. REGARDS, PHYLLIS

GUESS I CAN'T SEEM TO GET BACK INTO THE LISTING TO EDIT?? WILL HAVE TO LET IT GO FOR NOW UNTIL I CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO EDIT THE ORIGINAL POST. THANKS AGAIN

Chukar hunter

Bearcat
I hope that you wont take this the wrong way, all caps is considered yelling in the interweb community. I liked your rifles but cant afford them right now. Best Regards, CH

LADY K FARM

Bearcat
HI THERE. NO, I DID NOT KNOW THIS. IN ALL THE YEARS I HAVE BEEN ON COMPUTERS, EVEN BACK BEFORE WINDOWS, WHEN THERE WAS NO COLOR AND ONLY HAD DOS, THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE EVER HEARD OF THAT. IT IS SO MUCH EASIER WITH MY OLD HANDS NOW TO JUST TYPE ALL CAPS AND NOT HAVE TO WORRY WITH UPPER AND LOWER CASE MOVEMENT WITH MY FINGERS. EVEN THOUGH MANY, MANY YEARS AGO I WAS A TELETYPE OPERATOR FOR THE AIRLINES....THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW THIS INFORMATION AND THAT YOU LIKE MY LISTINGS. REGARDS, PHYLLIS

should be a edit button down in the very bottom right corner of your post ,

and yes now a days most people do relate all caps with yelling but on some thing like this i wouldn't worry too much about it , maybe just put an extra space between your words or spread it all a little , should make it easier to read ,

nice pictures by the way