Ruger Yacht Flag

Help Support Ruger Forum:

flatbuttonchuck

Bearcat
I have a Bill Ruger yacht Titania flag. What do you think something like that is worth?
PXL_20240121_210035434.PORTRAIT.jpg

contender

Ruger Guru
Welcome to the Forum flatbuttonchuck!

Those are hard to come by,,,! Price? Whatever a collector might pay. I'd like to own one for my collection,, but not sure I could afford it. (Some collectors have deeper pockets than I do.)

welcome to the Forum, thats a neat item to have and as to value?? have NO clue but to some it would be a real "Big Dawg" fight...I recall many years ago when I set up in Columbus ,OHio at the Ohio Gun Collectors, all the time guy near to us was named Graineger was from Florida, sold gun parts and he did work on the "teak" wood decking on the 'Titania' boat for the Ruger family, he had one of the Ruger flags and offered it to me if I even came down to visit him in Florida, alas never got a chance to stop by as then my parents lived on Marco Island and I had to go and help them out,,,,,,oh well ......never did get my other parts, ( too many , and heavy to ship), and we were winding down our shop in Eastlake ,OHio, wanted to move a bit further east,,,as for Florida, my Dad had a boat, I did NOT want anything to do with boats, so gave it to my nephew up in S. Carolina, never looked back till now...:unsure:;)

Latest posts