Ruger Bisley Blackhawk 45LC SS $489 shipped

Help Support Ruger Forum:

seebs

Single-Sixer
These are NIB Ruger Bisley Blackhawks in 45LC Stainless. These have the 5 1/2" barrels. I do have some consecutives. We stock all kinds of hard to get items. Please email with any questions or call Mike at 701-650-1233.

Please post "I'll take one" followed by a PM.

Seaburg's Inc.
691 15th Ave. S
Carrington, ND 58421

snappy

Single-Sixer
scratcherky said:
Any available in 41 Mag?

Hey scratcherky, I don't speak for seebs but I just asked him about that via pm. They have been on order for 6 months now and will come around eventually. Hope they shoot as well as the 45 Colt does!

gunsbam69

Hunter
They did make them in .44 Mag. I was told that AcuSport had the run, but did not get that info direct from AcuSport. Don't know when they quit, but I've run across several over the past few years. All have had the warning label on the side, so it's been a bit since they've been available I assume. I bid on them, and someone else always wants them more than I :shock: I say forget the .44 and get the .45 :mrgreen:

SK

Single-Sixer
seebs said:
These are NIB Ruger Bisley Blackhawks in 45LC Stainless. These have the 5 1/2" barrels. I do have some consecutives. We stock all kinds of hard to get items. Please email with any questions or call Mike at 701-650-1233.

Please post "I'll take one" followed by a PM.

Seaburg's Inc.
691 15th Ave. S
Carrington, ND 58421

Id like to get one of you have any left. Are these the Williams run?
Can you email me?
[email protected]

Latest posts