RSSE caps off a great Ruger week

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Chance

Buckeye
This has been a pretty good week with a Hawkeye, Tri Color and today, thanks to Steve Ruger, a RSSE.
Plus got to spend a few hours today talking Rugers with Mr Deerstalker. Life is Good

Talk about filling in a few spots in the collection your suppose to take a few years to put them together not a few days well at least with RUGERS there is always another one ya just gotta have :lol: :lol: :lol: very nice

GRAMPS

radicalrod

Hunter
WOW, I like days like that....been a while for me....CONGRATS are certainly in order....

Someone needs to make a display to show these treasure off :lol: :lol: :lol: RR

Hashknife Hartley

Single-Sixer
Really nice stuff Chance, I'll have to come over next time I'm staying with the daughter, who lives just off 101st and Camelback now, not too far from you. I'll bring a few new ones, like last time we met and talk Rugers for a while.
HH

Chance

Buckeye
Thanks for the kind words guys. This is some pretty neat stuff. Been on a good roll since the first week in Dec.

deserttrans

Buckeye
Your on a roll Larry... some great finds. There maybe a all blue LW over here in Goodyear with your name on it! I suspect your at the show today, may see you there.

Ron

Chance

Buckeye
deserttrans said:
There maybe a all blue LW over here in Goodyear with your name on it! I suspect your at the show today, may see you there.

Ron
Give me a call at six 0 two 885 3012 and lets talk LWs.