Redhawk madness on Gunbroker

Help Support Ruger Forum:

mrbumps

Blackhawk
I believe Ruger is producing the Redhawks again in 44 Mag. I have seen both the 7.5" and 5.5" show up a few times on the Davidsons sight in the last month, and Bud's actually has both barrel lengths in stock right now for $731.

OldRugerMan

Blackhawk
Davidson's shows the Ruger Redhawk in both barrel lengths but None in stock or Allocated at retail $989 so even at 30% off retail they would be almost $700 plus. Glad I got mine before they turned to gold. I luv my Redhawk 44:!:

bigbill

Single-Sixer
First my s&w revolvers will never eat my stout magnum loads like my redhawk s do.
I was forced to purchase s&w when the redhawk s were no longer offered in 357mag & 41mag.

Thel

Blackhawk
Right now over at Guns America there is a 4" .44 RH for $740 and one just sold at this price, also. New ones are being made including .45 Colts.

andyo5

Single-Sixer
Personally, I owned a 4" Redhawk in 45 Colt for three years and sold it a few months ago. I just did not see a 'niche' for it.
Trigger would never be as good as a S&W, either double or single action. Handles more stout loads, but so does a single action which can be made to have a much better trigger. And unless you are using it as a cannon, it weighs WAY more than it needs to.
But it sure did look pretty with the rosewood grips! : ^)
My buyer paid $950 for it and was tickled pink.

Latest posts