Redhawk Family Photos----Just A Photo Posting Test

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Oh you're welcome.

Old dog? In dog years I'm only 9 and a half.

Ironically, my photobucket account still works, as I was a paying customer before the fiasco. I am however distancing myself, and deleting/transfering photos. And while I'm doing this, photobucket is as slow as ever. :?

There was also a lesson in this. I will no longer trust anybody to store my photos. I'll use a hosting site for amusement, but that's all.

Joe S.

Hunter
Very nice! The 5.5" Redhawk to me is the BEST looking of the whole line! Just a great balance in looks and shooting.

hittman

Staff member
Is it okay for anybody to play this Redhawk game?

CI2MOJN.jpg

aKTwAYm.jpg

aVZ7e9e.jpg

IIqR78M.jpg

"Is it okay for anybody to play this Redhawk game?"

Sure always like to see what others have going on. I never thought of trying a T-grip. Might have to give one a try.

Since it is a photo posting test, you need to go back and play with your sizing until they fit right. The way they are now, I have to scroll around to see them.

hittman

Staff member
Thanks AJ .... and with the T-Grips it seems folks either love 'em or hate 'em. Don't know if it's my hand size or the feel or just what I got used to but ..... I use them on my favorite shooter Security Six's too. And the same T-Grip fits both Redhawks and the Six Series double actions.

bayou5252

Single-Sixer
"This one is a 357. Currently looking for a 7.5" in 357 to round out the family."

Here's a pic of my 1984 vintage RH in 357 with 7.5" tube. Swapped out the factory grips which were way too small for me for Pachmayr Presentation grips which fit me much better:

Let me know if you want to part with it??? :lol:

bayou5252 said:
"This one is a 357. Currently looking for a 7.5" in 357 to round out the family."

Here's a pic of my 1984 vintage RH in 357 with 7.5" tube. Swapped out the factory grips which were way too small for me for Pachmayr Presentation grips which fit me much better:

Latest posts