cliff58

Bearcat
Just picked this up.
s-l1600 (2).jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600 (1).jpg

RC44Mag

Buckeye
Yeah this one had a few options sawteeth,stag,curved hand guard,brass crows beak endcap.
Very nice looking 1 you have there, enjoy.
Nobody does Sambar as well as Randall does. My 25-5 is stag and it's beautiful. My 1-8 I got with leather. I ordered the standard end cap but I sure do like yours and if given the choice I would do that now, too late now.

Last edited:

BearBiologist

Hunter
Very nice looking 1 you have there, enjoy.
Nobody does Sambar as well as Randall does. My 25-5 is stag and it's beautiful. My 1-8 I got with leather. I ordered the standard end cap but I sure do like yours and if given the choice I would do that now, too late now.
Agreed! My #8 Bird and trout and my Yukon Skinner (#29?) have nice stag. Yours is a beaut! My #1 was a 1-6, bare bones stock (and was my first Randall).

Be forewarned, they are addicting!

Beautiful Randall! Is it okay to store them in the leather sheath?
NO!

Look at the guard on this one. I bought it usee. The previous owner had stored it in its sheath. The brass was covered with verdigris and there was a large area on the butt capp where it was agains the sheath. This, like all but one are using knives so once cleaned up and stored properly it's fine.
VuHlQah.jpg

Oh, this is the only bragging rights Randall.
vWS5Tgm.jpg

Last edited:

Mauser9

Blackhawk
Keep it in that condition. probably worth a lot more down the road. Only stag I got is on my 66 made Puma. Going for good money on E-Bay if in minty condition. Bet yours will go for more!