Our newest firearm, Ruger 10/22!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Saturday was Kenneth's birthday so I picked up this one for that event:

iUh0EiQ.jpg

biUfLEI.jpg

We are both fans of the Mannlicher stock design and we decided it was time to get a 10/22 since we had discussed it quite a few times over the years!

wd4ins

Bearcat
I'll never forget when Whittaker Guns had a used mannlicher for sale on their used gun webpage they had it spelled Manlicker. I blew beer all over the computer screen.
Nice rifle Wendy!

BDM1

Single-Sixer
Wow, i think that's the best looking 10/22 stock i have seen, i really like that "checkering". He will surely love it!

mohavesam

Hawkeye
Nice one Wendy! My LGS has one of those and I don't know why I've passed to date. I think it'll be mine for Christmas! Thx for the push!!!

Rocdoc

Buckeye
22/45 Fan said:
GRAMPS 51 said:
....is that a factory stock ?
Yes, but a special edition made for Talo Distributors.

Correct me please if I am wrong, always understood Talo takes stock Rugers and does the embellishments themselves.

Thanks everyone! The next Ruger we have been thinking of is a .22 semi auto pistol. Kenneth has always also wanted a Number 1 in .45-70 which is his favorite centerfire rifle caliber but he always thought they were expensive years ago and now even more so.

Rocdoc

Buckeye
WendyZXZ said:
Thanks everyone! The next Ruger we have been thinking of is a .22 semi auto pistol. Kenneth has always also wanted a Number 1 in .45-70 which is his favorite centerfire rifle caliber but he always thought they were expensive years ago and now even more so.

As you probably know, Cabeles recently went through whole herd of #1s @ $799/per, watch their page, mabe a 45-70 will show up.