? on scope rings for #1

Help Support Ruger Forum:

carlsflh

Bearcat
looking for ring options i need to move the scopes back on a couple #1s to get proper eye relief. on rugers websight they only have offset rings in med height#4 and set the scope back aprox 1 inch does anyone else make offset rings that fit the factory base? one of my #1s i think the med rings might work with the scope i'm using the other one i'm pretty sure i'm going to need high rings#5.both rifles have standard #5 high rings on them .

Boxhead

Blackhawk
I use Leupold's offset ring(s) as I like the look better. They are listed as med's but I believe sit a bit lower than Ruger's med's. I am currently mounting them on a 25-06 and a 308 #1. My 280 AI below with "them".

X4zZ9k3.jpg

carlsflh

Bearcat
I use Leupold's offset ring(s) as I like the look better. They are listed as med's but I believe sit a bit lower than Ruger's med's. I am currently mounting them on a 25-06 and a 308 #1. My 280 AI below with "them".
thanks i really like the looks of those but i couldn't find them on leupolds website i'm going have to put in a call to leupold to see if they are still making them