Newbie Question: Holster

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Casual

Bearcat
New guy here with a question. Few holster manufacturers specifically list the SR9 as a gun that will fit a particular model of holster. Is there a popular "same as" that matches the dimensions and characteristics of the SR9? I'm looking for a concealed carry shoulder holster.

Turbobuddha

Single-Sixer
I have a Fobus Paddle holster I use for some classes. According to the Fobus website, the same holster works with the; H&K USP cmpt/full in 9 and 40, S&W enhanced Sigma VE/E/G, Tauras Millinium PT140 and the SR9. It's teh HK1 Paddle Holster. That's a plastic holster as opposed to a leather, like a shoulder rig, but most of the shoulder rigs I've seen aren't real tightly molded to a specific gun as they usually have additional retention methods.

http://www.fobusholster.com/catalog/Pad ... -86-1.html

EdgeSR9

Bearcat
Khoster.com They make a holster simular to cross breed,but about 20-30 bucks less.Highly Recommend!!!

jabski

Bearcat
HBE makes great holsters.
Had a bad reputation a few years back because he took on too much work, and had personal problems, but his work is outstanding!
I have 4, and he's making me a 5th one (proTL) for my PM9.
His wait time is getting up there again, but they are well worth it.
His website does not list it, but he doesn't update it often. I'd be surprised if he didn't have a mold for it.

ConradM

Blackhawk
Why a shoulder holster? You should do some research on the different types of carry....

Latest posts