NEW RUGER #5773 327 $579 SHIPPED ON THE WAY!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

howl

Bearcat
There's one listed elsewhere at a price that makes this one a steal. Seems they're coming out quick. I was hoping for more time to move my .32H&R. Oh, well. I'll be taking a loss to move up to this one.

frankenfab

Single-Sixer
I'll take one.

Looks like that puts me at 5th in line from this thread. Not a problem. Email sent to establish contact for the future.

peyton

Single-Sixer
I got to look at and handle the SP101 in 22 caliber yesterday and I was very impressed how Ruger changed the rear adjustable sight. The price for these revolvers are very reasonable compared to S&W, oh I forgot, they quit making 327 revolvers!!

ACRYLICTNK

Buckeye
They are on the way to me. I have one each for 48FLYER, HOWL, PEYTON, BISLEYBILL69, and FRANKENFAB. Post if you want one, just a few left in the first shipment. If any of you DON'T want yours, please email me [email protected]. Fopr credit card payments (+3%), call me @ 480.201.4178. Gun show this weekend (again) so if I miss your call, leave a voice mail with your number.

ponch

Bearcat
bisleybill69 said:
I'll take one!

Need to know if you're talking about the NEW Ruger Model 5773 (adj sights with 4.2" barrel) or the old fixed sight 3". Just noted date on your posting (2005) so if your ARE talking about the new issue AS/4.2" model - I'll take one. But if the 3" fixed sight, not what I'm wanting.
2005 was the day he joined the day he posted is on the right