NEW RELEASE MORE MKIV BULL BBL 10"SS OR BLUED FREE SHIPPING

Help Support Ruger Forum:

ACRYLICTNK

Buckeye
NO PMS OR TEXT MESSAGES PLEASE. *****PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE***** READ THE ENTIRE POST - ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW IS RIGHT HERE - EMAIL ADDRESS, FAX NUMBER, ETC.*****Several available, so post if you want one - or more. Here's a factory new Ruger MK-IV, just released with a 10" bull barrel. Stainless or blued, black synthetic grips, ambi safety, fixed front and adjustable rear sights, drilled and tapped, with (2) 10 rd mags. Suggested retail $645 BLUED or $719 STAINLESS, the Forum member price is $489 blued or $579 stainless SHIPPED! LIMITED TIME AND LIMITED QUANTITIES. POST IF YOU WANT ONE *****YOU MUST POST HERE TO GET THIS PRICE!***** THIS PRICE IS FOR FORUM MEMBERS ONLY, NOT THE GENERAL PUBLIC. Email [email protected] please - no PMs. I haven't posted here for a while because I've had several people post an "I'll take it" and then not follow through. If you claim one, I expect you to pay for it please. You must make arrangements to get a copy of your dealers FFL to me ALONG WITH YOUR NAME AND FORUM HANDLE - I don't have the time to chase them down. Include your current address and dealer info with payment if you don't want your shipment delayed - I don't want to play the "match game". Representative photo - not the exact one you will receive. Now the fine print: Please ask all questions, preferably by email only please - [email protected]. "I'll take it" posted here takes preference (except in the case of a local sale). Posting here does not guarantee you a gun, but I do my best to take them in order. Cash sale, not really looking for trades at this time. Continental US only and only where legal. PROMPT PAYMENT WITHIN 5 DAYS PLEASE - no trades, no layaway option available. Visa/Mastercard/Discover/American Express option by phone, but you'll loose the 3% cash discount. NO ANTI-GUN PAYPAL UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. Any Arizona in-state sale - add sales tax of 7.8% - no "discount" if I don't ship because I have to do the background check instead. Pickup by prior arrangement only. Subject to sale elsewhere. If you need a reference, I'm a licensed dealer and I've been around for quite a while - check my 3300+ positive feedbacks on Gunbroker under the same name. SPECIAL ORDERS ALWAYS WELCOME - FORUM MEMBERS GET MY BEST PRICE.

Mike Reber
Arizona Arms LLC
500 E Comstock DrChandler AZ 85225
480.201.4178 Cell
480.322.8618 Shop
480.503.3227 Fax
[email protected]
T5DV1gA.jpg

xRHaL4h.jpg

CMH

Blackhawk
Bought a nice revolver from Mike a few weeks ago..... a great price and hassle free deal!!! Matter of fact just spoke with him this evening and he remembered me.... try that with the big internet gun stores!!

KMK-678GC

Single-Sixer
Mike

Are these drilled and tapped for a rail? Feel like I can see a screw head forward of the rear sight but no others. I could not find much on the new 10" online. I have another mkiv and its DT so maybe all mkiv are DT and I'm ignorant!

ACRYLICTNK

Buckeye
See the original post where it says "drilled and tapped" - even I had to reread it to make sure I put it in there!

I was surprised to see these come out. Should be a very popular pistol.

5532JWK

Single-Sixer
I have bought many guns from Mike and he has always been more than fair on the price and service is second to none. What say the rest of you?

Doc Nonverbal

Bearcat
Hello Mike,

Please put me down for a stainless model. I'll get a check out in the mail tomorrow with my local FFL's information.

I'm glad to see that you still have the patience to sell here. It is always a pleasure doing business with you.

David

dad45

Single-Sixer
Mike I will take a SS version please e-mail soon to follow

I also have bought from Mike in the past and appreciate his offerings to us forum members!!

Rocdoc

Buckeye
5532JWK said:
I have bought many guns from Mike and he has always been more than fair on the price and service is second to none. What say the rest of you?

Simply put, I've bought enough from Mike that I think my FFL is framed in this shop! Best shop I've ever done business with, thanks Mike!