Mrs needs for her King! Ruger 41 mag Blackhawk SS 7.5 barrel

Help Support Ruger Forum:

MrsShooter

Bearcat
I am looking to buy a SS 41m Blackhawk for my husband for our 25th wedding anniversary (thus the stainless finish). Long story short, 25 years ago my husband took me out shooting right after we were married. My first time shooting a gun. I had just bought my Colt Python .357m. I shot well & then wanted to try his out. He had a blue 41m Blackhawk. He had a nice grouping around the bullseye. I shot his gun twice. Both shots took out the bulleye. I handed him back his gun & told him to never cheat on me or I would shoot him with his own gun. 25 years later he is still my king & still treats me as his queen. He sold/traded of that old gun long ago. I want to get the gun again for him, this time in stainless. They are few & far in between. If anyone has one they would like to part with PLEASE OH PLEASE, email me! New years eve is our anniversay & I am running out of time! Need shipped to South Dakota.

RugerBoi

Single-Sixer
:shock: :cry: Mrs. Shooter, I have my NIB Model 00865 41 Magnum Bisley. It is stainless and has the gray laminate grips. If that will fill the void, I would sell it for $725 delivered, plastic bag, fired shell case, tears and all. Email me at [email protected]. RB

MrsShooter

Bearcat
I am worried that the Bisley won't fit my husband's grip. He has "Flintstone" hands, short & wide. But he does have a tendency to shoot hot loads. I need to talk to his cousin to get some advice.

RugerBoi

Single-Sixer
:D Be subtle, barrow a Biz, put it in his hands and ask how it fits! Then say too bad! I already got you Dollar Store underwear. Maybe next year. Then if he likes the grip you can go either way....I'm 5'7" and have short wide hands that love the Biz. I've dusted two nice pigs with one shot each with my blue one and open sights. I wanted the Hunter to put a nice scope on and try it on whitetail if my son-in-law will ever let me back in his hunting spot....RB

Pathfinder2

Bearcat
MrsShooter,
I have a used one owner Ruger SBK SS Hunter in 41Mag. It has a $150 action job and oversize base pin. Could let it go for $750 plus shipping to your FFL.
Very interested in RugerBoi Bisley 41.:)

Bkat

Blackhawk
MrsShooter, if you ever divorce this guy, please give a call. :D

He's a lucky guy! Good luck on your search.

Bkat

MrsShooter

Bearcat
Thank you to Pathfinder2!! I made it happen!! I surprised my husband with the gun, sticking it in the back of my pants, knowing he'd grope me! Surprise surprise!! Bill you are my hero!! My husband was so excited to see that stainless beauty! It is now a family heirloom!

sp327

Single-Sixer
(Till death do us part. The only question is how?? Been a great 25 years! I pray & hope for 25 more!)

MrsShooter I wish you all the luck. That's something special to have. Both you and your husband are very lucky

Three44s

Single-Sixer
Just saw this thread for the first time .......

In a world full of bad news this New Years, this is an exception!! It made my day!!!

Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Shooter for a wonderful first twenty five! I raise you to a wonderful FIFTY more!!!

Three 44s

Chukar hunter

Bearcat
Great story Mrs. S.! Your husband is a very lucky man. I'll ask for the single guys out there...... Any more at home like you?

MrsShooter

Bearcat
Marriage I have found is a shot in the dark. We met & were married in 6 months. We defied the odds. If I had to give advice: Treat each other with respect & admiration. He truly has treated me like a queen; I am the most beautiful woman he has ever met-he always tells me that. He is my King; he is the world to me & has been the most awesome husband & dad. He has never told me no & I buy him guns. What could be wrong with that?? This forum was awesome to help me out. I guess in the end, everyone loves a good love story!

And yes, we have lived happily ever after. Fairly tales do come true. I am living proof!

PS-Chukar hunter-check the guns stores or shooting ranges! LOL!