Mr DEERSTALKER missed these too .......BKH42's 14 & 15

Help Support Ruger Forum:

radicalrod

Hunter
Well Scott had a hard time keeping up with the old guy with the ponytail at H Burg....

Just thought I would post a few pics of a pair of 41's that came home to OHIO :D :D :D

One might have been ELMERS....but the flood story keeps them from saying so :( :( :(

BKH 42's numbers 14 and 15.....see ya RR.

P4091167_zps0837c6d7.jpg

P4091165_zps9a4e35c9.jpg

P4091166_zps6b9add4f.jpg

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
Great to see the power of the "Lighter" is still working, :) :). Great pair of "links" 8)

Looks like you had Coogs sureptitiously fog up Scotts brain with GJ, while you were busy cleaning up, :) :) Scott never really had a chance
with you two. :wink: :wink:
Terry

HAWKEYE#28

Staff member
Seems that it is a Given" that the SN 15 gun was at least supposed to be Mr Keith's........Whether it shipped to him may be an issue or question. However, FWIW, I do not buy off on the flood "issue" with a gun built and shipped that late(1967 or 68......) Just sayin'. Perhaps you should at least ask the Keith Museum, as it seems they may have a list of the SN 15's that Elmer received........ 8)Of course, i realize that greater minds than mine may have already chased these ghosts...... :D

OldRugerMan

Blackhawk
Working on pure memory here but I think the Black Hawk 41 in the Keith collection at Cabelas here in Boise is sn 67. That was Elmer's number, sn 15, but don't know any more than that.

Latest posts