More Galloway Performance

Help Support Ruger Forum:

EdgeSR9

Bearcat
Installed new heavier trigger bar spring and reduced stiker blocker spring.
With a Ghost Ultimate reset bar and a COMPLETE polishing I have a smooth consistent 4lb. trigger pull.
Thanks Again to Galloway :D

Egalloway

Single-Sixer
THANKS!!!
We aim to please, let us know if we can help in any other ways. Got some great products on the table going to production shortly, so keep your eyes out!
Peace and blessings to all
Eric G.

Lateck

Single-Sixer
EdgeSR9 said:
Installed new heavier trigger bar spring and reduced stiker blocker spring.
Thanks Again to Galloway :D

+1 I did the CCW trigger kit springs and Heavy Striker spring too. I also did the Aluminum Striker Indicator (Polished)
It took a hour but I took my time (Had NEVER done gunsmithing),

Thanks, Galloway again. :D

Lateck,

Eddies M77

Bearcat
I have never done anything like this either, but at some point would like to put the CCW trigger kit in my wife's SR9. Are the instructions easy to read and understand? Thanks-Eddie

axisofoil

Single-Sixer
Take the gun down... like way, way down, detail strip, if you will (videos on youtube), look at the parts you have, and the ones in the kit. replaces the parts you have with the ones that look similar in the kit and put it back together. Being mindful to polish everything along the way to smooth it all up.

None of the stuff in the CCW kit is terrifically hard to do. Trickiest part is disassembling the striker. Just make sure you have a set of punches, hammer, and a padded vice is always nice.

Lateck

Single-Sixer
Eddies M77 said:
I have never done anything like this either, but at some point would like to put the CCW trigger kit in my wife's SR9. Are the instructions easy to read and understand? Thanks-Eddie

I reviewed the sticky here in this forum and Eric sent an e-mail with some details. If you are mechanical and have the right tools (Punches, hammers, vise or support) and THE TIME...... Go for it! :D
In this age of you tube videos really help too. Search and you shell find :lol:

Good Luck,

Lateck,