Merrill-RPM XL Hunter-- SOLD

Help Support Ruger Forum:

gw425

Single-Sixer
For sale is a Merrill RPM XL Hunter with 30/30 and 22LR barrels. This is a break open, single shot pistol in excellent condition and very accurate. A fun pistol to shoot! Price is 885.00 shipped and your FFL holder must accept from a non FFL holder.

TVcBichl.jpg

jNqmvwMl.jpg

cIJNMTRl.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Greg

I can't quite make out the markings. These were made by several different factories/companies. Can you tell us what the markings say or give us a close up picture?

I believe the lever on the right rear is to cock the internal striker? (Never fired one.) And the thumb safety on the left. My memory is that it is a sort of grip safety. You hold it down and then you can release the trigger? Some long range shooters used to disable those... does this one still have a working safety?

gw425

Single-Sixer
This is manufactured by RPM--and has all of the upgrades to fix some of the complaints on the original Merrill design. RPM is the logo on the left. The lever on the right side is to open the breech and there is a thumb safety on the left which must be depressed while shooting. Quite easy, actually as it releases the safety with just the weight of your thumb, and yes, it is still functional. Trigger weight is changed with a allen head screw mid way up the grip frame

Greg