LNIB Colt Gold Cup Trophy Stainless 1911 $925.00 Cheap

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Smith66

Bearcat
Usual board rules apply. Shipping is 40.00 shipped FFL to FFL anywhere in the continental 48 states.Can do face to face if in Illinois. I accept USPS money orders.

Here we have a Like New in the Box Colt Gold Cup Trophy. Comes in the original factory matching box with all paperwork , tool. Also, includes right hand inside the waist holster that is real nice. The gun is in excellent condition and has some minor holster wear which is some real light nicks along the side where the frame/ barrel meet from going in and out of the holster, minor and idiot mark. The gun only has a few hundred rounds through it, bought less than a year ago.

$ 925.00 FIRM NO TRADES!!! PRICED TO SELL FAST !!!!!!

Smith66

Bearcat
Thanks. I still can't believe this has not sold yet, these are around 1250.00 Brand New at any gun shop.

Eric

revhigh

Hawkeye
It'll sell. I'd put it on gunbroker for $150 more and it'll sell in a few days. If I didn't already have two National Match Gold Cups, and a bunch of other Colt 1911's, I might just have taken it off your hands.

I don't think many here really know much about Colts, and just how good and spectacularly accurate that gun is ..... I talked 1911's here for years before the SR1911 came out, and most here thought I was from another planet talking about 1911's .... Years ago, the general response was .... What's a 1911 ?

I know you said no trades, but if there's anything you'd consider, let me know what it is, even if it's multiple things ..... Do you like Colt revolvers ?

REV

Smith66

Bearcat
Thanks Rev. Yes I thought about gun broker, but just a little pain listing it on there and all. I didn't really want to do any trades, but if I did it would be for a Smith and Wesson 3" pre-lock 686 or 66, or any pre-lock 627. Lol, I hear you on the 1911 talk.

Eric

revhigh

Hawkeye
Smith66 said:
Thanks Rev. Yes I thought about gun broker, but just a little pain listing it on there and all. I didn't really want to do any trades, but if I did it would be for a Smith and Wesson 3" pre-lock 686 or 66, or any pre-lock 627. Lol, I hear you on the 1911 talk.

Eric

I only have Colts and Rugers ... Don't own any Smiths ... Sorry, and good luck with your sale !

REV