Lipseys 77/22 african 22 hornet new release

Help Support Ruger Forum:

1000003437.jpg

rugerjunkie

Buckeye
Those will be on Gunbroker for twice Rugers suggested retail before the last one leaves Lipseys warehouse. If you want one , get one early!

Reactions: JCK

BULL'S-EYE

Blackhawk
I hope Lipsey's had Ruger address the two piece bolt design...Cause my experience with trying to get a total of 3 of these 77/22 Hornet's to shoot worth a hill of beans, was an exercise in frustration! My greatest hope is, that since Ruger is producing firearms so chambered once again, at least one ammunition company will at long last get behind supplying 22 Hornet ammo & components...🤞

Reactions: JCK

JCK

Single-Sixer
My first 77/22 didn't have the loose bolt issue. However, it had a barrel from hell. Chamber was cut eccentric and oversized. Never got it to group. Eventually traded it off. (A Number-3 was likewise a stinker. Someone had cut chamber to .22KHornet and botched it).
My KBZ (Heavy barrel stainless w/laminate stock) has loose bolt issues. I've mitigated it by making a C-shaped shim to fix it . Took nearly a thousand rounds to "shoot-in" the barrel and find an accurate load. But, now it's a "keeper".

Latest posts