10/22 and 44mag carbine

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Halibut

Bearcat
I hope I don't get slashed to pieces for asking this but I am brand new to firearms except shooting them.
My question is " Are there any interchangeable parts between a 10/22 with Mannilicher stock and the 44 mag carbine with Mannilicher stock
( international) I don't know if the 22 cal. Is called an international or not, it doesn't seem there would be as the 44 has so much more pressures and recoil than a 22 cal. I Also have no idea for finding parts for the carbine. Mostly attachment screws to the stock and a plastic button plate & it's screws.

Thank you. I hope this is not a repeat,or in the wrong place, I'm not very literate on these things.

Halibut

Bearcat
your find here bud, 1022 parts are plentiful. any configuration. 4 carbine. not so much. very little swap out between them.
That's what I was afraid of. Mostly all I really need I'd butt plate & screws and the bolts to secure it all back in the stock I can probably get then at Lowes or H/D and it'll be functional. Thanks Mr Deerstalker 'preciate it.

hittman

Staff member
Once you're eligible feel free to put a WTB ad in Classifieds.

Latest posts