LCP MAX trigger job

Help Support Ruger Forum:

BadMatrix

Bearcat
Great! Both products in the same post.
I think a new trigger is definitely going to happen. What brand?

Then the question about the spring kit. The latest video from galloway said they questioned not staying with stock springs and i go to their website and they offer a spring kit to go with the trigger. Go figure…

Mcarbo offers everythingstraight away.

How do you folks like either? Any issues with departure from factory springs?
regrets?

unodemo

Bearcat
https://ruger.com/dataProcess/customerService/ -> FAQ's -> Pistols:

Q: What safety devices are incorporated into the design of the LCP® II?

A: The LCP® II hammer and sear geometry were designed with significant engagement for a positive lockup. The sear is neutrally balanced and under strong spring tension, which helps prevent disengagement during a drop scenario. In the unlikely event that a significant shock to the pistol results in disengagement of the hammer from the sear, the design includes a hammer catch to help prevent the hammer from contacting the firing pin unless the trigger is pulled. Our testing has revealed that this design passes all standard tests and is very safe from discharge due to a drop.

Notably, the LCP® II design features a bladed trigger safety that prevents the trigger from moving rearward without intentionally being pulled. Every LCP® II is shipped from the factory with a pocket holster that protects the trigger when properly utilized.

Now you know why I stayed with the factory springs. The rest is up to you now.

BadMatrix

Bearcat
https://ruger.com/dataProcess/customerService/ -> FAQ's -> Pistols:

Q: What safety devices are incorporated into the design of the LCP® II?

A: The LCP® II hammer and sear geometry were designed with significant engagement for a positive lockup. The sear is neutrally balanced and under strong spring tension, which helps prevent disengagement during a drop scenario. In the unlikely event that a significant shock to the pistol results in disengagement of the hammer from the sear, the design includes a hammer catch to help prevent the hammer from contacting the firing pin unless the trigger is pulled. Our testing has revealed that this design passes all standard tests and is very safe from discharge due to a drop.

Notably, the LCP® II design features a bladed trigger safety that prevents the trigger from moving rearward without intentionally being pulled. Every LCP® II is shipped from the factory with a pocket holster that protects the trigger when properly utilized.

Now you know why I stayed with the factory springs. The rest is up to you now.
Sorry OP deals with LCP Max.

Latest posts