LC9s trigger, alteration or replacement?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

H Richard

Bearcat
I have grown to really like my LC9s Pro, but the tip of the trigger when it is pulled digs into my finger. Seems the center part compresses a little deeper than the two side parts, leaving the pointy tip of each to dig into my finger. Does anyone else find this bothersome? Does anyone know of a replacement or flat trigger? (I have seen adds for Glock flat triggers, but don't recall the maker).

For one or two shots it isn't much of a problem, but after 15-20 it is, and I usually shoot 50-100 rounds in a practice session.

woodsy

Blackhawk
H Richard said:
For one or two shots it isn't much of a problem, but after 15-20 it is, and I usually shoot 50-100 rounds in a practice session.
I regularly shoot 100 rounds per session, and your complaint never surfaces. I never notice anything negative about my Pro, except for having to chase down all the hulls.

jabberwo

Bearcat
My new LC9s bites me too :(
5tsx20.jpg

jabberwo

Bearcat
I've seen some posts where folks do that. Gonna give it a try when I have the time. Seems enough folks complain that Ruger should have figured it out over the last couple of years. Wish APEX or Galloway made a replacement trigger for the striker version.

mohavesam

Hawkeye
Ruger designed the gun to be a belly gun. "Press against perp" and fire. I guess I don't understand the expectation otherwise.

As for the sharpness of the trigger edges, including the inside edges of the safety slot, seems like some emery cloth therapy would solve it?

Latest posts