Last Ruger buy & pic of 2016......

Help Support Ruger Forum:

and thanks to guys who helped us get back our 'picture' access,no more PB, and now 'imgur' seems to work and is VERY simple and easy............enjoy and Happy new Year

ZJAYCHXl.jpg

non prefix convertible from 1968..........

8) :wink: ........and for the 'Radical One' Grandpa Rod.............

a "new Colt " 45, got it this week too, serial number #45..................... :roll:

146RhuNl.jpg

street

Hunter
That convertible is a very hard one to find, and especially in that shape. They don't come around like that very often, a very nice find.....

contender

Ruger Guru
Dern,,, Dan pulls off more good snags of some nice guns!

Side note; I too gave up on PB,,, and switched to imgur. My only issue is I have to re-size all the pics before I do the copy & past thing. Otherwise, they come out huge here. Is there a "trick" to changing the size to a permanent setting there?

I agree Ty, seems like you MUST look down in the right hand corner each time, so as to the "size" it seems to re-set back to "original" each time and after talking with Pete, he told me the large thumbnail and it seems to work,,,,but when you log out it "resets"...oh well, but cannot get any simpler ,or easier from what we did so far, we just want PICTURE hosting,not media, video, streaming or the like....good start to this New Year !!

44-357

Single-Sixer
very nice old ruger.a gun shop near me has a 3 screw 45colt 4 5.8 barrel unfired in the box with 45 apc cylinder

Contender:
to get smaller pictures you could always change the camera settings to a smaller size. the only downside is forgetting it's set to a smaller size if you are wanting a larger picture for something besides posting to the internet.

or, some photo editing software lets you do batch converting. so you would have two picture files in your computer. One of the originals and a set of smaller copies for posting.

sorry to change the topic of this thread, that is a great looking OM in the first picture.

CraigC

Hawkeye
What's the story on the Colt?

I use ImageEvent. It ain't free but it's about a million times more convenient than Photobucket. No ads and no BS.

the Colt is a custom government model 1911 45 acp caliber, made for Talo, and it is a limited edition run of 750 guns, and it is the "Premiere Edition" engraved, gold inlay both sides of the slide and what caught our eye was the serial number is # PRE45.........serial number 45 and caliber 45...well, had to have it ,my friend loves these guns, so I got it for him and he swapped me a couple of S&W revolvers for it,so gotta get some pictures up of them now....maybe tomorrow funeral tonight, my sister in law passed away, sad way to end the year 2016.....Bunny is in a better place now......... :(